What's your latest purchase & what are your intentions with it? [pics ftw] (Part 1)

You’ll need one of these for the Squarp.
$2 and worth every penny, which is exactly 200 pennies for those interested in facts…

10 Likes

Holy shit there’s no hiding this and saying “What that, nah, had it for ages”!!!

It’s HUGE!!!

Put a few things in the pic to give an idea of scale!

First video :slight_smile:

11 Likes

How does the screen look when it’s on the device?

crop~2

8 Likes

this reminds me of a pic I took about a decade ago…

Macbeth M5N vs OP1:

11 Likes

this happened!
just paid for Squarp Pyramid. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Factoring in packaging for shipping, the box must have been utterly massive! I’m sure the mail carrier believes that they just delivered a piano!

1 Like

Hahaha the opz looks like a synth for ants, when u compare it like that

2 Likes

Ha ha it is really huge, took up the entire length of the desk!

Currently uploading the first video youtube, I don’t hang about :slight_smile:

Control wise its a bit similar to the Rev 2 which I owned previously so pretty familiar in parts.

it’s basically a synth for ants anyways :joy::+1:t3:

2 Likes

Latest is the Priezor because a like all that electromagnetic buzz :smiley:
I already had the Elektrosluch 3+

4 Likes

amazing idea, old farts like me cant see shit anymore.

The detail isn’t that good

2 Likes

The detail is amazing

4 Likes

Mr Mitty

Dann. I gave in my GAS and ordered the damn 50% lowered Mono Station. Plan to use it for Ambient noodling.

2 Likes

Latest addition to the toolbox

I intend to be finally able to churn out decent mixes using just a single pair of headphones. No more juggling between 3 different headphones that all tell a different story (Focal Spirit Pro / AKG K240 / AT M50x) :blush:

Previously I’ve always had a tradeoff between accurate reproduction of mids/highs vs low freq reproduction… All my other “mixworthy” cans are too bass shy to accurately judge the lowend. Hoping the DT1990’s will finally bring both accuracy and usable low end reproduction!

10 Likes

Never knew those existed. Sexy af

I have one of those! Very nice for the price imho. Fairly compact too.

Ordered a Skreddy Little Miss Sunshine and a Fulltone Secret Freq today. More guitar gear.

1 Like