What's your latest purchase & what are your intentions with it? [pics ftw] (Part 1)

Finally ordered Push, Turn, Move and Patch & Tweak for myself yesterday. My intention is to read the shit out of them and then buy Pedal Crush as soon as it comes out.

3 Likes

I just did a first jam with my new H9 :slight_smile:

Got it paired with a Space for something similar to your setup. In mine Space does the reverbs and H9 the delays/modulations. And thereā€™s the Analog Heat. All 3 sit on separate mixer busses/sends and can be routed in parallel and in series with each other. Makes for a splendid FX setup :smiley:

6 Likes

Oscilloscopes are so dope and even though they have practical applications, I literally just want one for the looks, haha.

4 Likes

Thanks for posting this, got tickets this morning. Should be epic.

1 Like

Which mixer do you use? I am on a mackie 1604 but would like to have a smaller one that still has at least 3 FX sends.

Mackie 1642vlz4. AH and Space sit on stereo sub-group busses. H9 on a mono aux send.

1 Like

GFI System Specular Tempus.
Plan to use it with my synths and twist n turn thoose knobs

2 Likes

Malekko Manther. Sold off my entire studio last year to get a business off the ground, the Digitakt and now the Manther are the first pieces of a new rig.

14 Likes

Malleko manther is super cool soundinh synth, it sounds like a baby from 303 and pro1 too me. and it is reliable, it hasnā€™t froze on e on me :slight_smile: DT too.

2 Likes

Nice starting combo!

1 Like

just ordered moog dfamā€¦ i plan to use my octatrack to trigger kick and hat processed samples, sample dfam and munggle it. canā€™t wait it to arive

2 Likes

zoiaprofile

I bought a zoia. this humans profile came up when i searched for pics of it.
I have no idea who they are or why they throw chairs :smile:

5 Likes

i got the little ssl. couldnt help myself. digitakt sounds great through it!

6 Likes

Empress Zoia sounds like the queen in a Marvel comic movie, the lead role is played by the superstar actor Strymon Volanteā€¦ :grin:

5 Likes

:rofl: hadnā€™t thought about it like that. itā€™s so obvious now.

id definitely go see it

1 Like

Or the Flash Gordon movie from 1980! Emperor Ming and Empress Zoia, ruling the galaxy with an iron fist!

4 Likes

This must be on topic thenā€¦ :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

:grin: I never saw that movie. Thatā€™s ridiculous! I must have watched Flash Gordon about 75 times as a kid though. :smiley: Love it

2 Likes

haha thatā€™s amazing :smile:

dang what a soundtrack :ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

Princess Aura was one of my first crushes. her and Red the fraggle :joy:
Red_Fraggle

6 Likes