What's your latest purchase & what are your intentions with it? [pics ftw] (Part 1)

3 Likes

Deltron 3030 on repeat and Capcom vs Snk 2 on Dreamcast wasted my freshman college years.

Tony Hawk 2 also wasted my youth. Great soundtrack

5 Likes

Elektron site says Del uses an Octatrack! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Got the Make Noise QPAS last weekend and I (finally) think my Eurorack rig is complete!

Intentions with it? Of course, the range of filtering it offers, I’ve been filterless for over a year because the standard subtractive patch never appealed to me, but this is a completely different way of filtering with four peaks that can moved around in stereo space!

7 Likes

HAHAHAHAHA!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

for starters, you clearly need a DPO… prolly an Ecophon… and an ErbeVerb wouldn’t hurt…

6 Likes

You’re not entirely mistaken, have to give you that :wink:

But, let’s wait a couple of years till the Echophon and the Verb are inevitably updated to true stereo modules and then maybe a Shared System Plus wouldn’t hurt :stuck_out_tongue:

For now though, I’m happy. TelHarmonic + dual STOs do pack a punch and arguably offer more sounds than a DPO, albeit of a different kind.

1 Like

just delivered: Roland MC-80 EX
this is the EX version with expansion card, which is the sound generator of ROMpler type.
btw, i’ve searched Elektronauts and did not found any posts about this machine.
am i the only one here using it?

intentions: this sequencer has very cool implementation of „Realtime Phrase Sequence“ feature, when up to 100 patterns per song can be triggered from keyboard or other input device by MIDI Note On messages, so it’s very promising as live machine.
moreover, it allows to record the performance to another track at the same time.

and since sound generator card is there, i’ll use it for some kind of drums/percussions.

2 Likes

Is there swing percentage on the sequencer?

yes, of course. but it’s uncommonly named „Shuffle Quantize“

1 Like

Ikea Runnen…4 2 the floor:

6 Likes

Ableton carpet :ok_hand:t3:

10 Likes

…but luckily it doesnt has the Rubber Finish…

4 Likes

:joy:

3 Likes

Just purchased this customised GW-M5610 in Octatrack mk2 colours. Just need the OT to go with it.

Edit: actually, I’ll call it SH-101 colours since I have an SH-01A.

17 Likes

Sweeeet. How was it customized?

The stock black bezel and strap have been swapped for grey (using spares from a different model).

Show that (cosmic order) OT what time it is!

Cool… I do that too

1 Like

Does that Casio have onscreen waveform creation? :thinking:

This one does (haha)

2 Likes