What's your latest purchase & what are your intentions with it? [pics ftw] (Part 1)

Providing my head doesn’t explode with the numerous ways to use these I plan to start work on and publish an Album. Fully retired now for health reasons so going all out on some music projects :slight_smile:

Going for an industrial type sound , melodic not bleepy bloop but also with an 80’s electronic feel.

23 Likes

I’m excited to hear the album :grin:

1 Like

Definitely not jealous at all! Nuh uh.

3 Likes

Got a Minilogue xd today and I intend to create some techno with it.

13 Likes

Spaceman Polaris for my guitar pedalboard.

5 Likes

Wow, I‘m very intrigued about this! Thanks for showing haha :grin:
Had the Minimooger MF Drive hooked on my setup nonstop since 3 years now! Cool filters in pedal format are kinda rare, compared to eurorack. But so useful for non-eurorack synth users. Plenty of overdrives in the pedal sector, but no filter action.
I think about getting this :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Love this new module the make noise morphagene in my rack. I think this One will turn into my Fav Module so many possibilities. Had a lot of fun with the reels last night ultimate soundsource :blush:. Its like working on an old Taperecorder with granular jumps in the samples absolutly awesome. The Belgrad Filter is the cream on the top of the cookie :smiley:

5 Likes

Bought a MOTU TIMEPIECE USB AV, front panel programmable, no need for the computer.
Probably my next piece of gear will be an Octatrack MK2+good reverb pedal to get the poor Octa Reverb out of the equation, or maybe use the AK reverb.

1 Like

Roland Fp30 stage piano, for hopefully improving my piano skills :slightly_smiling_face:
And playing radiohead songs all day

5 Likes

hey @Scot_Solida I got a new toy you might like! got sick of just using the plugin!

9 Likes

how good are the SSl? congrats as well

one firmware per cable? is that how it works?

1 Like

Eventide Blackhole VST for €29,- (available until tomorrow). Intention: keep myself from buying Space or H9 pedal and space out big time.

2 Likes

Awesome! I am jealous!

Holy mother of synth Jesus! Oh my look’s like your atleast enjoying your retirement, a lot :smiley:

Healing vibes :sunglasses:

1 Like

Well I’ll not ever be stuck wondering what to do with myself. Plenty to learn with that lot. I’ve the Squarp Pyramid as the control hub I’ll still be doing plenty of live videos, no computer as usual. :+1:

4 Likes

Best mixer I’ve ever owned, the sound quality is for real. Noise floor is impeccably low, dynamic range for days…the bus compressor is very gentle but really gives body to the mix. A great match for elektron gear.

1 Like

I think yes, but this one firmware does three things?

2 Likes

Holy f#ck. Can’t wait to see those Moog One videos of yours :smiley:

1 Like

Judging by the angry mood of the money tree that might be a step too much at this point. There’s only so far playing the sympathy card can get you :smile:

Prophet XL is out for delivery today, I’m going to grab the Prophet 5 Sample pack add on for it also as there’s a sale on it at the moment. Can’t wait to try it out :slight_smile:

2 Likes