What's your latest purchase & what are your intentions with it? [pics ftw] (Part 1)

looks like someone needs to address all of the other “how to I remove my MD screen” threads :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I had an amazing local guy do it. I don’t dare start soldering with my clumsy hands

1 Like

He’d probably get a lot of business if he lets you give out his contact. At least 1/2 if those likes of your post…

2 Likes

Finally, after 5 months :

Intentions : play Live

22 Likes

I guess depends if people want to ship to Denmark for the surgery. Happy to give contact in DM

Verrry nice. I’m expecting plenty of warm analog tones over in the Current Sounds thread :yellow_heart:

1 Like

oh man them leds :heart_eyes:

Would he be opposed to me flying him here instead :stuck_out_tongue:

Uli who? maybe it‘s an insider knowledge…

Oh yeah, for sure.

1 Like

Are you saying that my knees look like hotdogs? Lol

1 Like

Uli fur Bundespräsident der Bundesrepublik Deutschland 2022

Added this do my octatrack/pro3/prophet12 setup today. Going to use it to add some nice 80s sounds to my synthwave jams.

26 Likes

So much fun! Love this thing. Been great for adding textures, stutters, weirdness to most things I’ve put through it. Had bought it for guitar but it’s sitting on the desk now on the Cue out of OT.

5 Likes

Wow thats some genuis modding there. Curious to find out more about this mod on the akai keys there…

1 Like

Not exactly a purchase (yet) but a loaner from a true gentleman and scholar @brucegill

Intentions: To see if Elektron can pull me back to the darkside with all the goodies in the 1.30 update, then decide if I’m going to pair it with a 0-Coast, Mono Lancet ‘15, Typhon, Lyra-8, and/or Heat. Let the GAS begin (again) :sweat_smile:

15 Likes

I like the combo of the Melodicer and cv to midi interface. are you using it with the Perfourmer?

0coast, mono lancet, heat & digitakt sounds like a really great setup.

1 Like

Right! I have lots of YouTubing to do over the coming weeks while I save up for them.

(Annnd, I think this is the end of the thread, as this is the 10,000th post. Well done, everyone)

13 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at What’s your latest purchase & what are your intentions with it? [pics ftw] (Part 2).