What's next for Elektron?

I know. so am I. :wink:
thats why I say, imagine something in the line of it, but with dedicated premium effects

Oh yeah, same. My mockup was more of an alternate universe scenario :smiley: and really, straight ports of stuff that is already in Elektron machines doesn’t seem like something they’d do anyway, but it was a fun exercise.

1 Like

Pretty sure they have listened to all complaints about OT being so difficult and replace Octatrack with Octabeat, perfect for all upcoming techno DJs:

40 Likes

:joy:

Would buy

These modules look very convincing. Good job!

1 Like

lol. that’s class! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I think the two pages are a little bit irritating. More than 16 steps per pattern is hard to grasp!

2 Likes

Yeah, 32 steps, what is this, IDM? Everyone knows all good techno patterns are only 4 steps long!

7 Likes

Too difficult to choose different DJ Effects.
But you made me smile :rofl:

True! Maybe pages work like patterns? I think there’s a mistake and it should say “Pattern” instead :thinking::smile:

:joy:
I would replace it with a spin-up button.
Every good DJ needs a spin-up every once a while!
That way you can get rid of that fader, it’s a bit intimidating with it.

1 Like

yes !

DigiFreq:fm drum machine…8 tracks individual outs and arranger mode :nerd_face: https://www.instagram.com/p/B06iGMvhDXI/?igshid=6r2xts375g7p

1 Like

This! I want them to finish OB2, add a few more toys into the firmware, and leave me for a year or so while they work on something mature and fookin weird, I wouldn’t mind if it was SOMA-inspired.

2 Likes

I noticed the digitone keys teasers have been reposted yesterday on YouTube by Elektron.
why is that?

1 Like

Maybe they weren’t on YouTube before (just other social media) so probably just collecting them together

3 Likes

I just saw that! ???

We got got digitone keys and if I’m not mistaken we got model samples early this year

Coming winter NAMM 2020.

Model:modular : semi modular monophonic synth with knob layout and sequencer just like model:samples but with cv i/o for each knob. The empty top panel OG the Model:samples screams cv connections to me.

Model:drum: 6 voice fm drum Machine with similar layout to Model:samples (would buy in a heartbeat)

Model:mono: analog monophonic synth with the same layout as Model:samples.

In other words they will complete the Model line.

2 Likes