What's next for Elektron?

Superbooth, hopefully the release of Overbridge 2.0
Mono analog synth in the Model:Samples form factor might also be logical.

OS updates for the A4mk2 & ARmk2 focused on display feedback more icon based like the DT & Digitone.

4 Likes

I think it’s pretty clear that they will release other cheap Model:[x] lineup boxes before doing anything else ‘pro’.

1 Like

Was it near lethal? Do you have to go through a GAStric Bypass procedure?

2 Likes

Seriously.

A lot of these predictions already exist :smiley:

I’m guilty of this too, for a while I was like “Elektrons going to do their version of a modular system”

After thinking about it for a while, I realized that it was actually the Analog 4 and that I already own it

2 Likes

Got my money on Digikeys of some sort…

I’ve heard a rumor that elektron could release a “traditional” synth with keys, as the follower of the analog neys, with at least 8 voices or more. It could be digital, like the digitone, or analog like the a4…maybe it has several engines from all the device…but that’s a rumor, no one knows if it’s true…

Unless new products are brought completely unexpected by the stork like babies, at least someone at Elektron needs to know. :wink:

1 Like

How prescient!

Email from Elektron today about Elektron Studios opening in Berlin on 8 May says “And there will be one more debut that evening. The flourish of the day will see the introduction of another Elektron family member to those present.”

4 Likes

They’ve cloned Cenk?!

13 Likes

Model:Cenk

14 Likes

I think Elektron really needs to create at least one synth that has the ability to modulate its filters with its oscillators.

1 Like

Digitakt 2. 16 velocity sensitive pads and the LPF from the heat 2 with a new overdrive circuit

8 Likes

Current Digitakt owners:

“Son of a…! Yeah I’m gonna buy it, but darn…”

1 Like

Man, they are pushing out new machines like there is no tomorrow (for a company of their size that is).

Model: Machinedrum?

1 Like

Octatrack / Digitone combo, with a little cenk gogo mode.

Saw this on a Facebook group this morning. Probably fake AF. Buuuuut, if it is true…

Moderator Note : Discussed here already Superbooth 19

Please reply in superbooth thread

2 Likes

What I would really love for the next machines, is to be able to have patterns per track!
Imagine on the OT/A4/MNM the possibility to change a pattern only on one of the tracks keeping the other with the same.

Yes, the UI would be difficult to stay clear, I concede :grin:.
The song mode would be also difficult to display…

But it would be very powerful.

4 Likes

Clip launching. That would be awesome actually. Elektron machines with a grid?

Patterns per track would be super amazing, I agree.

Especially with fills and conditionals- wild

2 Likes