What's next for Elektron?

Having another effects unit similar to the Heat - BUT with the scenes on the OT driving this Glitch unit would be amazing.

And the ability to have 4 stereo inputs with volume levels would be sweetness.

2 Likes

plus parametric eq and the DT compressor :wink:

1 Like

I like this idea. I have an MX-1 (but no other Boutiques or AIRA gear) and am constantly frustrated by why they neutered it the way they did. Gimmicky, rather than really useful built in effects and those stupid non class compliant USB inputs/tracks that are literally useless for non Roland gear.

I dream about a DigiWave …

2 Likes

What machine is the next to be discontinued?

3 Likes

The clear evolution machine?

Wouldn’t mind if elektron put out a full fledged sequencer. As in, no synth or drums or sampling at all, just a multi track sequencer for MIDI, DIN, CV, etc. A super brain for everything.

Probably against their philosophy though. But if it does happen, it will inevitably have a mkII

2 Likes

I hope no more new hardware for a while. Focus on OB and firmwares. Cater to existing customers.

3 Likes

Apparent gap in the market for a non-pocket sized hardware sequencer with op-z sequencer functions and lots of connectivity. But get the feeling that Deluge will get those kinds of functions before Elektron significantly update the sequencer…That Synthstrom dude’s a one man army.

1 Like

Add on box with 2 more stereo in/out for the Octatrack… Unleash the beast Elektron!

It would be the performance/studio hub of the century…

1 Like

This would be a pretty sweet machine. Though, this is sort of achievable controlling the Heat via MIDI.

I hope the keep their current product line for quite a while.

A dumbed down Model Sample, one track, one button, no parameter locks, only 299 a pop. You read it here first.

21 Likes

But with a joystick and key track lfo

:rofl:

Dream on, mister fancy pants :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I guess the label of the single button is ON (secondary function: OFF). Am I right?

1 Like

Where’s all the speculation about the next box :3lektron: are releasing then …

3 Likes

okay, i’ll shoot first - it’ll be the heir to the Machinedrum and it’ll be white, black, grey or aluminium - in order of cost - or maybe not - i’m thinking low-key, affordable and probably a Model:This or a DigiThat … a solid stereo midi looper in the cream formfactor would get the juices flowing

2 Likes

I assume you’d be the last one to start rumors here … :wink:

3 Likes