What's next for Elektron?

Fix the existing machines hopefully, really :smiley:

4 Likes

Granular could be fabulous with the Elektron usability and sequencer…

i would like to see an 8 track mixer with a tube preamp stage for each channel. maybe that is too much, perhaps 4 tracks would be more achievable.

then a digital effects section with a dry/wet mix option.
analog eq and the possibility to bypass all digital pathways.
sidechain input both virtual and physical for the compressor effect.

Digitone with Wavetables / Phase Distortion ! Thats my call.

Or - like i mentioned it in the beginning of this year already: These two beasts:

Sorry for the Double Post, but i think this cant be bumped up often enough. Comments on this video says it all!

8 Likes

Such a cool video! I just watched this not too long ago and it got me excited!

Elektron MixerTracks?

1 Like

A digital drum synth in DT format to complete the mini-trinity (drum synth/sampler/synth)

1 Like

Would be awesome if you can use that to send pattern information to Elektron machines

So you could assign the first “sequencer” button will trigger A1 on one machine, C3 on another, etc etc

Also act as a recording console for overbridge devices.

Good design- it looks like something I long to tinker with

1 Like

This thing will do a n y t i n g you want

2 Likes

Will it let me know what is love- while not hurting me? :smiley:

3 Likes

It will hurt, but it will hurt so good.

3 Likes

Oh well/ I’ve heard that sometimes love don’t feel like it should

1 Like

A Digiwave combining extended versions of the Monomachine’s DigiPRO and SID machines with analog filters came to me in a dream.

Now that Elektron have moved on from the limitations of analog the future is looking bright again.
They will release a wavetable synth next I think

4 Likes

Dedicated digitakt/tone battery+midi controller. (Let’s throw in a speaker too, why not)

Analog Keys mk II & Digikeys double release.

the wavetable triple engine of the new Euro synth in Reason really looks to open up some super future cool bass sounds. Could be a valuable source of inspiration perhaps (not that i work with Reason since 12 years ago, but the Euro really is comment-worthy). Something along those lines could be fun, maybe even with a hardware touchscreen!

also, super-slow pulse wave ratcheting is a cool sound.

as regards analog, i think there is always a fabulous array of options on the table. in particular, when a wide array of dsp effects are paired with the same device, and a cool sequenceable mod matrix.

Overbridge.

5 Likes

You mean more overbridge delays :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

digibridge.

1 Like

Bankruptcy

3 Likes