What's next for Elektron?

You. Take. That. BACK! I LOVE Synthy McSynthface(where did it come from?)

3 Likes
3 Likes

Thanks! I actually, now, remember hearing about that. :smiley:

1 Like

Triggy Trigface confirmed

2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t say everyone is convinced, but:

-In a early video about DT they said something along the lines of ā€œmore products will be released than you can imagineā€ā€¦
-In a recent Daniel Troburg Interview he mentions a wider product assortment is in the plansā€¦
-Datalines been dropping :elmm: all over the forum
-an Elektron employee posted ā€œtinker tinkerā€ on the naam 2018 thread
-Ryan posted ā€œhow much you wanna betā€ about there being a new product and Dataline liked it

8 Likes

Thanks for compiling the clues, exactly what I was looking for. Iā€™m guessing mini-monomachine.

3 Likes

MicroMachine?

4 Likes

It must be something new Iā€™d imagine as theyā€™ve just redone the dark trilogy.

3 Likes

A new range of guitar pedals so we can complete the floor trinity. :tongue:

2 Likes

sigh
iā€™ll hold the money.

=)

1 Like

The OctaPedl

Can you imagine the Octatrack in a foot pedal format?! INSANITY

3 Likes

Picturing Cenk saying: ā€˜The expression pedal enables you to transition between scenes in new ways.ā€™

4 Likes

You can access the more intricate settings of the pedal through the use of this 80ā€™s sci-fi armband which has a sequencer, and x/y pad to access scenes c&d in addition to the a&b. You can see the details of the OctaPedl through the use of these Duke Nukem looking glasses(miniature fog machine to shoot smoke out of the sides of the glasses extra)

The best part of all is that you WILL NOT look dorky using this pedal.

The OctaPedl- the glitch-hop pedal with a vapor wave look

3 Likes

Hopefully the next product will have more much more knobs, and these knobs being pots rather than those dodgy encoders

This makes me want to preorder. :thinking:

1 Like

ā€œI will show you this nowā€

3 Likes

1 Like

Would be awesome! High resolution digital sound-engine!

Why are so many people here so obsessed with the size of the digitakt? I think the size of the OT or the new A4 is just perfect. Especially for a synth with lot of knobs and buttons.

3 Likes