What's next for Elektron?

2024 is sooo entertaining! Gonna be a GREAT year!

1 Like

Digitakt mk2 would be non-discontinued :smile:

6 Likes

Well played Elektron :sweat_smile: What about unannounced ones? :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I bet they put a Digitakt on the table - just for fun.

2 Likes

I really hope they’d put big “NON-DISCONTINUED” stickers all over the digitakts ahaha, that would be hilarious to see in post Superbooth YT clips

6 Likes

Love that they’re reading the goss and updated this description.

Just finally sending my Digitakt in for repair for the led issue it’s had since birth (through Thomann coincidentally!). I hope it doesn’t feel old and unloved in the Elektron workshop.

https://www.thomann.de/de/elektron_digitakt.htm

5 Likes

De meinen des ernst, oida!

1 Like

Bam oida!

1 Like

BAM OIDA1!!ELF

should’ve posted this in the intoxidings hangout yo. prost!

Or how about ones saying “TO BE CONTINUED” ?

3 Likes

This is just hilarious! It’s certainly a direct message not only to this thread, but specifically to those recent discussions about the text copy of this vs last year.

7 Likes

We, pathetic fanboys wondering if Elektron gives even a slight f*ck about the speculations on Nauts while they are able to indirectly react on it within 12 hours timeframe during the weekend. I just salute 🫡

3 Likes

So, if the DT is on the display table on day 1 of SB we should assume that is not discontinued?

we should assume that because they are still in business that they have to put out something new eventually based on their past success which would mean a Digitakt mk2

We should asume nothing these days. Everything can be a deepfake

7 Likes

8 Likes

That would be a cool move to put the discussions to end for sure!

1 Like

crazy, it’s real info

This is THE BEST :rofl: