What's next for Elektron?

Yep, new FY, no one is going to want to put a new product out right now. For the sake of a few weeks it keeps the reporting nice and neat.

1 Like

Can we nuke this thread? Would love to have a function forum again :stuck_out_tongue:

19 Likes

personally I’m hoping its a subscription based iPad app

7 Likes

Powerful stereo sampling with digital and analog synthesis, multi fx, polyphony would be really sweet. I hope eventually we see it.

4 Likes

From orbit - only way to be sure.

6 Likes

That or a server upgrade needed

(But i’ll settle for a digitakt mkii)

1 Like

So what now, I wanted to buy digi or octa and now I need to wait to see what happens

3 Likes

if this ends up being true, I called it months ago lmao

Should bring the fx block from syntakt to digitakt mkll

Gosh… a meme is born.

1 Like

Add modifiers and bigger memory …

if they do the Nueron idea then there will be even more precedent for the DT2 because the mixer is a nice idea that only small portion would probably buy in comparison to a DT2… so Yaaaay bring on the neuron and the DT2222222!!! :zap: :fire: :rainbow: :sunny: :bomb: :exploding_head:

I hope whatever is coming is something that is bigger and better in every way and more powerful and has a ton of features and is more money.
That way I’ll be happy to have my little DT MK1. Because honestly I don’t want the extra confusion and more features for the DT. I have the OT for that. I feel like we got everything we were asking for. Elektron came through and made the DT the instrument that everyone was hoping it would be. For years it was “what about song mode”. And “what about time stretching”. And then they add those things. They didn’t have to do it. They could have just rested on what the DT was and it would have sold well regardless I’m just generally impressed that Elektron seems to support their products for so long into their lifecycle.

1 Like

:loudspeaker: ElektroAlert!!! New message from Thomman after reading this thread in the last days and consulting with Elektron

17 Likes

Fake :smiley:

So if Thomann (poor staff responding to the baiting emails) is to believed, there is no MK1 or MK2. Digitakt now heading to the next synthesizer museum.

Come on Elektron, SidStation mk2

I would like a Transfer 2.0 or MKII, whatever. With a sysex editor for visually reorganizing patterns and projects/songs while playback happens on the machine connected. (Trim the fat, shave and save space for more alt versions)

(like an arranger/organizer/DAW of sorts)

:metal: but whatever it will be (presented at Superbooth 24?) will be added to my Xmas list

4 Likes

Thing is though Elektron is still in business so they might as well make something that will sell a lot, and that alot of people would buy… sounds like
It might be a sound move to have a dt2 in their future

My point of view:

I’m still bothered by a bug when sampling, the lack of a solo function and the inability to start sampling synchronized with the play button. All little things that would make the DT as we know it today perfect for my purposes.

1 Like