What's next for Elektron?

imo, it would be foolish for elektron to NOT do an OT2. people are practically begging for it.

4 Likes

that’s pretty much what the audio damage Sequencer1 is. very much has the elektron workflow to it. elektron would probably have a nice take on a eurorack sequencer though. there’s some other stuff coming out that has some elektron influence. shakmat modular has a module coming out that even has machinedrum buttons on it.

2 Likes

Whats next for Elektron?

A re-think.

3 Likes

Thx !
:yum:

Would love to see an Overbridge update with Sierra capability and adding the Analog Heat functions! Waiting to buy the AH until that gets sorted out.

Analog Octatrack with 12 tracks of Analog Samples…

All I really want is an A4/AR hybrid that has 8 external MIDI tracks with the newer sequencer functions from the OT/AR/A4. I keep wanting to buy an OT simply for the sequencing, but I know I’ll rarely, if ever, use the sampling feature. If the Rytm or A4 output MIDI to external devices, I would have gotten them a long time ago.

1 Like

Whatever it is, I hope it’s good enough to reel me back in. Don’t get me wrong, Elektron are still making quality products, but I wasn’t too inspired with the AK, and while the RYTM and Heat are on my list, they’re in the “buy eventually” section of it. I think I miss the “everything and the kitchen sink” approach of the pre-Analog line. It’s more of a “it’s not you, it’s me” situation I guess, but the fanboy-ish feeling I had for their gear has dissipated a bit.

3 Likes

from a uhhh hunch I reckon the next thing should not be very far off in the future and more exciting again… let’s see

1 Like

I’ve suspected that will be the case too, but something tells me I’m going to regret not going to NAMM next year :ecstatic:

I see something like Analog Time:
A delay stereo Module with full analog signal path, that can be used as a chorus, flanger, delay. With full access to the feedback signal, that can be further processed. Fully programmable and sequenceable, with LFOs and Overbridge, as a nice complement for the analog heat.

4 Likes

Yeah would love to see them veering back to their earlier headspace and bust out something killer in the sampler/groovebox field.

1 Like

What I hope: a return to the artful way like on MD, Sid…
Analog way is good but not so new and original.

A new gear not to celebrate the past but future oriented.

9 Likes

:thup:

:cb_m::cb_o::cb_r::cb_e: :cb:

5 Likes

Elektron, why not revive your digital Machines?

• Unify Machinedrum and Monomachine into one product.
  • Call it The Machine.
  • Give a cool black look and a large hi contrast display.
  • Give it sampling engines.
  • Give it the new stereo effects algorithms.
  • Give it Overbridge support.
10 Likes

To dream is the pinnacle of humanity

2 Likes

A new upgrade of AR OS could be really awesome !

A analog mixer ar why not some modules !

I would like a unit stacking function for the A4/AK which would enable you to say slave an A4 with an AK, thus giving you twice the number of voices, for more polyphony etc. Or why not build an A8 and the Keyboard equivalent, 8 tracks and voices?

Think about it, Elektron…

4 Likes

Polyphony wavetable/FM multi sound module with internal FXs.
No keyboard, no sequencer, small, just a sound source with full MIDI support so you can sequence it with OT and play live with external full size keyboard.

1 Like

FWIW I suggested a 4-voice expansion box via support a while back and was told it was something they have considered.