What's next for Elektron?

Jesus, whats going on here? The Info on the new Device is just out in the wild and whilst an official Elektron-Page went (and is still) online with all the Information available that probably shouldnt have MODs here are going wild trying to contain what is posted all over the Internet already (Matrixsynth, reddit, sequencer.de, etc).

1 Like

Probably just alleviates the pressure on the poor mods so they don’t have to spend the rest of the night deleting and locking stuff.

2 Likes

Yeah I was a little confused when this friendly and peaceful forum turned into a stalinian mods power trip for a few hours.

Happy to see everything back to normal now, happy there’s no banned words anymore.

7 Likes

8 pages on the sequencer - Nice!
fair pricing too. i think its a safe but very logical upgrade

4 Likes

It just went out of hands, they had to capitulate.

3 Likes

Where the OT3?

6 Likes

Kits and "A deeper control all allows instant parameter command across all or specified tracks. "

My God… hell has frozen over.

7 Likes

curiously no mention of Tonverk in any of this

1 Like

we’ll be speculating DT3 soon enough. #whatcouldhavebeen

1 Like

looks amazing, almost unreal, I only miss polyphony.

2 Likes

Here :

3 Likes

Really interested what “learn from your devices” means in the midi section

1 Like

Technically, it should be Octatrack II

Yeah I deleted it sorry, it was already posted in some other thread and looked like this thing was about to blow anyway

1 Like

Fuck, yeah!

2 Likes

You have selective controll all now (if it materializes). There could also be controll all latch and internal MIDI routing, but otherwise you can achieve this with a RK cable or external sequencer + a magnet.

Does this mean state-variable filter (SVF?)

Would imply MIDI 2.0, no?

2 Likes

Jesus fucking Christ!

4 Likes

DT2 is a good upgrade but it’s still kind of only 80% of an Octatrack. It’s still primarily aimed at the drum machine market, but the stereo sampling upgrades means it’ll be pretty great for other uses too which is nice.

1 Like