What's next for Elektron?

I really, really, really want a Digitakt MK2, do I look like I’m kidding?

It was for the « Available to Order ».

ah I missed the part that it’s not in stock…

it’s gg, digitakt mk2 confirmed

1 Like

Ah ok.

1 Like

Now you know how we get screwed here in Canada. Not the worst, though (looking at you Australia).

2 Likes

Bummer, I was enjoying the thought they were pasture-raised, grass fed, small batch, extra-virgin Digitakts

1 Like

Just pls make it sound NORMAL (like OP-1, MPC etc) = shut up and take my money!

I’m probably the only person on this forum that thinks DT/OT sound very bad. The low end is ok, the higher frequencies are weird - especially sounds like bells or higher notes on piano sound really bad to me. It’s like OT cuts these frequencies out. I hated that in OT and DT aswell.

So I hope they will fix it because the machines are genius.

I don’t even care that much if it stays mono - just the mono samples sound very different on my CPU and DT/OT.

Model:Cycles sounds perfectly fine to me.

2 Likes

You may want to consider checking the quality of your samples…

12 Likes

I don’t think I’ve seen anyone complaining about dt sound quality before

12 Likes

oh good lord not this again

20 Likes

The DT sounds very generic to me. The beats are redundant and trying. Basic, boring, and lacks hooks. Oh wait. I make the beats. The DT sounds great. What I put in to it is trash. :wink:

8 Likes

Just noticed another Analog RYTM MK2 price hike. It now costs an even $2k at Perfect Circuit. I wonder if this is related to whatever changes Elektron are going through.

1 Like

wild money that

3 Likes

Just 4 years ago the analog RYTM was $1600, that’s a 25% increase.

5 Likes

JJust sayin.

15 Likes

— Breaking news — Meanwhile in London :red_circle: Headless people touching things with their hands :red_circle: Shock and disbelief — Severe delays on the Overground — A cow with three horns! — Samo — More at:

Synth Expo ©

13 Likes

Nothing compared to Argentinas anuall +200% inflation! We should all go there and buy the remaining stock of Elektrons :slight_smile:

jeepers- im sure the mk2 I briefly owned was something like £1200-ish (new) in like 2020… did I imagine that?

Did you have a chance to talk to Elektron reps?

Has your paycheck also gone up 20% since then? If not, then this isn’t a simple equivalence.

6 Likes