What should I add to my Digitakt for delicous techno?

For what you are doing, I second the Bassline. But if you can really sound like Surgeon, then get that Leploop!!

What about the Digitone do you like over other synths?

The 0-Coast seems super cool, it’s so tempting to buy it, probably will start with a monosynth and then grab one later down the line.

Yeahhh Erica sounds amazing, would you prefer it over the DFAM?

This is true! Can you recommend my any external FX that pair up nicely with the Digitakt?

basicly any FX will do. It’s really up to taste. Watch some youtube.

Thank you all, super helpful

+1 for the SH01a. It sounds great, is quite versatile (4 voice paraphonic, good to sample some chord stabs into the DT) and I love the layout with everything right in front of me.

2 Likes

I would go for the Erica Bassline over the DFAM. The sequencer is really easy to use, and you can kind of get additional kick/percussion sounds with the pitch envelope separately. I have a TB-03 too and the Bassline blows it out of the water in terms of the aggressive tones it can generate.

1 Like

From your list, I’d go with the BS2. It’s the swiss army knife of low cost mono’s (can also be paraphonic) in terms of synthesis capabilities, the AFX mode can turn it quasi multi-timbral, and it has patch storage (which I find very useful in a single synth setup). It’s also quite cheap on the used market, so if you don’t like it, you can turn it around at low/no loss.