What’s next for Ess / Fors?

What is he building in his personal time?

5 Likes

18 Likes

What is he adjusting brightness in Berlin for?

10 Likes

I thought it was for a mind control device to raise the intelligence level of that other (nameless) toxic forum.

3 Likes

Maybe he is building this Elektron super mixer that everybody is wet-dreaming about in the other thread. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Whatever it is, it is not Elektron, maybe something in Max for Live…

Could a Max patch for dimming the lights in their Berlin office?

1 Like

I expect he has a few irons in the fire. There was a mention of something binaural with 4 voices back in May:

Although I imagine that one was finished a while ago, paving the way for a 50.0% brighter future.

3 Likes

Dimmable oleds?!

Could this be an end to squinting over the Digitakt?

Find out in our next exciting installment of “my eye!”

5 Likes

The Digitone prototype was made in Max, so it could still be for Elektron

1 Like

My answer to that is so far, put the Dtone over there, sequence it from octatrack.
No more burning retinas.

1 Like

I hear the Bluetooth speaker market is really heating up. Maybe @Ess is working on bringing Elektron’s portable sound game to the table.

Digiboom?

2 Likes

I poked my eyes out.

I guess your way makes a bit more sense though…

2 Likes

I certainly do :slight_smile:

What I can say for now is that I’m moving to Berlin (I’ve been here since August looking for a permanent apartment) and I’m working on some exciting stuff to be released soon.

41 Likes

Will Octatrack users be happy though?

20 Likes

Will they ever be?

(Maybe)

39 Likes

Exciting times! I hope the suitcase life is treating you well, and you find a nice place. If I hear of anything promising, will ping you PM.

Best of luck :slight_smile:

4 Likes

:wink: …coffeetime?..

1 Like

Oh, always. Isn’t life just a long coffee break anyway? Well maybe not, but I wish it was.

10 Likes

I definitely am!