WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! To your Model

So I saw a bunch of threads about stickers and the sticker sheets. I know a lot of folks aren’t going to put them on their devices because it will instantly ruin resale value. BUT for those of you who have, please share!

I am certain this is super tame compared to some of you folks. Birds in a “nest”, magic makes ideas. I 100% took a sharpie to the trig keys :smiling_imp: might add more later.

No intention of selling it, too much fun.

Looking forward to your bastardizati- I mean creations!

3 Likes

I’m gonna sound lame as but I can’t bring myself to stick anything to mine, I love it’s lines too much :see_no_evil: :grinning:

1 Like

Doubt any of us have gone as far as @cuckoomusic has with his Model:Samples.

I have put one (1) sticker on mine.

4 Likes

Do the official stickers come off without leaving marks? I’d be worried about taking the print off. It didn’t seem to be the best of printing jobs when I looked at it up close - I had both the Cycles and Samples previously, for clarification.

I’ve not put any stickets on my M:C but if it was a more general topic about decorating synths I could tell you all about how I put a Warp Records sticker on my Alesis SR16 back in the 90s because I was an 18 year old idiot.

1 Like

I wasn’t going to, but it came with the stickers. No regrets.

3 Likes

Yeah, the adhesive is pretty good. I had some of them on my M:S for a while, but have now removed most of them, keeping “NANOLOOP III” on my M:C and a small other sticker on my M:S. No residue.

Yeah, the print isn’t great. I tried to clean my M:S and the print started to fade noticeably.

1 Like

Here’s mine:

26 Likes

LOVE IT!! That’s awesome

Butterflies I found in my kid’s sticker pile. That orange knob sort of grossed me out but I think they’ve made it make more sense, like its a little nub flower they’ve come to pollinate.

8 Likes

NICE!! I’m not sure whether I’m gonna use more stickers on it, or just take a sharpie to it super nasty lol… the color / shape / tone etc stickers I’d LOVE to put on my MacBook but it’s a work loaner lmao. I can’t imagine that’s gonna go down well…

Color scheme is winning!!

1 Like

2 Likes

Just some stickers around the edge mainly, and a bluish tint around the top surface with a pink Elektron logo.

I’d love to go the full Cuckoo route, but I don’t want to open it up.

Also, even though I got a Digitone recently, I am never selling this thing. Too easy to throw a beat together.

3 Likes

spilled my tea! lollololol, thank you.

re; the stickers … you can easily grab some removable stickers off of amazon for a worry free experience cheap

1 Like