What do you think of GAS?

I pulled the trigger mostly on updates for sw that i regularly use - sonarworks, fabfilter - i want them to stay in business - and getting a discount - so i see it as a valid opportunity to continue funding them, while having them for future support. Besides that i only bought gear which is really useful and has many grounds to cover - Elektron could be explored for a long time, DSI stuff is also deep enough to make many sounds on it. I stayed away from cheaper stuff - it often leads to “upgrade cycles” - i also highly respect that Elektron still updates MK1 devices, or supports 10 year old OT MK1 - so its needed to keep the manufacturer in business. In general also the repairs seem to be well functioning with Elektron - its ok to support good companies.

Generally not healthy for the wallet and also not a good sign of the mental well being. A pair of hands and 24 hours a day is all we got. I am inclined to see it useful for short term therapeutic “relief” but better to solve the root cause of it. Then again different strokes different folks.