What Are You Power Watching During COVID-19?

Here’s what I’m power watching while on lockdown:

Dark Shadows (old tv show)
Breaking Bad
Shameless (American Version)
The Sopranos

6 Likes

I’m watching Sopranos too! Such good writing. On season 6 now and will be very sad when it ends, I feel like all these people have real lives that continue beyond the screen.

Also Westworld season 3 (trashy, bombastic, slick, fun) and Serial Experiments Lain (classic anime about a girl who gets sucked into the internet. slow and atmospheric)

2 Likes

Done a few so far:
Ozark - season 3
Upload - first season
Future Man - 3 seasons
Walking Dead - season 9

Next up
Better Call Saul - season 5
Tales from the loop - first season

5 Likes

Don’t know if it counts as power watching but there’s about an hour and a half after the little one goes to bed and we’ve been filling that with:
The Fall
The Walking Dead
Friday Night Dinner (if we want something a little lighter)
Picard
Futureman - I know it was only planned to have 3 series but was still sad to see it finish.
Started Tales from the Loop, but have to be in right mood, which hasn’t been the case in recent weeks.

We’d just finished Vikings before lockdown - late adopters so had an epic story to get into. V satisfying.

1 Like

Big Bang Theory !

4 Likes

Better Call Saul
Peaky Blinders
Dorohedoro(anime)
ASH vs EVIL DEAD

4 Likes

Mad Men

4 Likes

the new pope :ok_hand:t3: season 1 the young pope is probably my favourite series ever. its a work of art. masterpiece.

Homeland season 8. if you Havent seen it I recommend starting from season 4. from that point its so damn good. season 4 is a perfect starting point imo.

picked up ozark season 1 again after having wandered off it when it came out. :+1:t2:

Dexter. never seen it before. 90s b-series vibe off it. decent scran. :+1:t2:

90 day fiance. :ok_hand:t3:

the jail: 60 days in :ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

That was great.

I forgot one:

Tiger King

2 Likes

The Mandalorian (with the nipper)
Devs
Midnight Gospel
And lots of docs on the new Sky Documentaries.

3 Likes

The whole of Ozark. Very good indeed.

2 Likes

I’ll just leave these here for you “power” watchers :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Awesome thread!! Thanks! Future Man! Season 3!! Nobody told me about it! I hope it‘s awesome.

The new pope looks super awesome! Upload too!

I watched:
The Midnight Gospel (highly recommended!)
Euphoria (also very good!)
Rick&Morty Season 4
Space Force (…the jokes get old quickly sadly…)
Silicon Valley Final Season as well :frowning:
The Witcher
Ugly Americans
Twin Peaks
Undone

Started and ditched: Succession, Devs, Tales from the loop

2 Likes
5 Likes

Haha they always made the shittest stuff on that show!

1 Like

The thing that I could never work out was they were telling us to “switch off your television set and go do something less boring instead” in the opening titles!?! Mind you, to be fair, that music was my cue to do exactly that! :joy::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

totally :joy:

1 Like
2 Likes

There you go ladies and gents…
To the uninitiated, go treat yourself and “power watch” a few episodes of “Why Don’t You” on YouTube.
That’ll cure your insatiable appetites for bingeing! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

music theory vids on youtube.

5 Likes