What Are You Listening To Lately (Part 1)

Justice Suite is awesome !

I needed some inspiration this afternoon. so I went back to where it started; for me anyway.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2Y7ESqe6lM

Watched him do a set a few weeks back on a tiny briefcase modular for 30 mins after Coseyā€™s book launch in London. He was jamming but it sounded great.

Afterwards I had a brief peek over his shoulder but didnā€™t recognise any modules. Couldnā€™t pluck up the courage to ask him what they were as he was already explaining the set-up to Daniel Miller.

I did say hi to Cosey though. Which was good for me as Iā€™m normally quite shy :blush:

1 Like

Aaaaaaand back on topic

1 Like

Thanks to ā€˜The Bodyā€™ I am listening to this today.

Lingua Ignota
All Bitches Die

Out of nowhere, I got a massive desire to listen to this album- not on any streaming services. Had to repurchase the album.

But will be worth it. This is the most chill & clean sounding of Aphexā€™s releases, imo.

1 Like

Been hitting the old Pure Data/Algorave/Livecoding scene lately, this is just insanely gorgeousā€¦

is there anything else to listen to this month?

2 Likes

re: Ae?

they have 3 more 2hr shows. on thurs of each week.

2 Likes
1 Like

Good, better than most lectronica I heard over the past two years. So refreshing to hear someone do something authentic.

In May I go back to ā€˜King Dudeā€™ and ā€˜King Kruleā€™ and making my own music.

Heck yes, thatā€™s a great band I love those guys

1 Like

YES youve got pheotus on your breath babyā€¦

Ive never seen this clipā€¦there are so many Australian Adds from the 80s and 90s used in the compilationā€¦the families being bowled down by the grim reaper was an anti AIDS campagne that scared the crap out of everyoneā€¦They dont make em like that any moreā€¦

3 Likes

Seems like Amon Tobin did a small Soundcloud dump yesterday.

more tracks and livesets

I believe Itā€™s a fan made video - a good one :v:ļø

1 Like

Stick with it and it just keeps flipping genres