What Are You Listening To Lately (Part 1)

… gorgeous ambient …

7 Likes

Wow, This is awesome.
Thank you

3 Likes

1 Like
1 Like

I really enjoyed listening to Jazzanova. Was canceled but it’s now “Kaleidoskop”.
They fill their show with a really good mix of different underground artists and the last good song i’ve heard was this one here:

1 Like

I love this …

2 Likes

Some beautiful 80s industrial from my neck of the woods.

1 Like

Gnaw Their Tongues
Beautifully dark, horror soundscapes

1 Like

This thread has led me to some excellent industrial music, some real dark experimental music.

Thank you for you post. Time to listen to everything I can find from these guys.

2 Likes

From the new amazing album (Dead Start Program) from John Tejada.

3 Likes

Genghis Tron - Death mountain Mouth
So forward thinking, Visceral grindcore broken up by soothing electronic mastery.
Who ever said a band needs a drummer is just wrong.
I miss this band everyday of my life.

Hehe I know what you mean. especially because of the polyrhythmic stuff. The album is a little more Techno&house than what I’ve heard from Plaid though. I love that even though it’s pretty “advanced” musicaly on many levels, it’s still pretty much straight forward dance music (not that plaid is not dance music…).

The way Plaid uses polyrhythms is really cool though. this is the one thing I think is really missing from the elektron sequencers. They are really good at plyometric stuff of course but polyrhythms take too long to make.

This week, I ‘ave mostly been listenin’ to…

This is genious!

2 Likes

I’m moving out of California in about a month, this song has been pretty fitting for my last days driving to work

Monolink & Acid Pauli - New Morning

wot