What Are You Listening To Lately (Part 1)

I’ve never listened to the follow up, will do ! Hex is so smooth, perfect twilight in the city album.

Now for my Tip Top TG module to arrive…

5 Likes
1 Like

I found Rrose interview quite interesting…

1 Like

Ok, this is FAR, FAR AWAY from what I’m normally listening to, but I had to share it. I discovered Tiny Desk Concert when DJ Premier’s video popped up on my recommended feed and I’m glad I did, because it led to me many awesome artists such as Tash Sultana. Very talented and passionate musician. I must have watched it like 10 times in the past 2 weeks.

2 Likes

I think there’s things i like in her music and things i don’t find well… i explain i thinks her over-energy Harm the precision of his guitar playing. Voice harmony effects i understand its needs but i find it shoudl be cool in 1 or Two songs … but not in everything. What i like is all this tempo and rhythm variations and breaks. And probably those emotions radical changes which actually i really find nice comes probably with her over-energy.

i do think it’s an artist to watch because it has a future that i no doubt too :wink:

Personal note : And she must love NNEKA also :slight_smile:

1 Like

And she’s only 22 years old!

1 Like

No age for Talent :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For the connoisseur :slight_smile:

how you wield a bass…

[one-a my heros :slight_smile: ]

1 Like
1 Like

They played this at the Imax pre Last Jedi tonight. My little boy was shakin’ his popcorn and turned to me and said “this is funky daddy, is it Star Wars music?”
I smiled and said "No kid, but it was made a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away!":laughing:

2 Likes

One would be hard pressed to get any funkier than that cut…
Funny stuff with the kiddo. :slight_smile:

It’s all tied in with the legend, here we have: THE FUNK WARS (1984 B.C.)

1 Like

Really liking the cut of this guy’s jib.

I’ll let him read this over his porridge in the morning. This and the fact that we didn’t get home until 12.30am (on a school night!!) should set him up nicely for Show and Tell first thing! :wink:

1 Like

i think this guy holds his own in the funk dept…SLICK

and can’t leave these guys out…

2 Likes

Ahah I didn’t realize, but that’s the soulseek logo on the record, quite funny !

2 Likes

Your a cool dad… :slight_smile:

1 Like