What Are You Listening To Lately (Part 1)

more reruns…

4 Likes

[i think, if in fact it is, a pretty sweet tilt to MBM]

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Been listening to a lot of new school hardcore lately…

Still so good after hundreds of listens

it’s in a way popular but underground niche or popular doesn’t mean it’s not good music so… I like it :wink:

it’s French she’s from Toulouse and follow his father all around the world. that’s one of the reason why she learnt Arabic percussions. I think it’s fresh and interesting because it’s somehow different from what we heard this time… I don’t know if she sold internationally and if she’s known outside France…

And my brother and my sister in law married last summer and it was their theme when they arrived to opening the dinner… I guess there’s something special with this “Come Song” now… for me :stuck_out_tongue:

i realize also how much the electronic music influence young artist in every music style now… more than ever

1 Like

It’s cheesy at times, it’s anachronistic and I enjoy it tremendously…

2 Likes

I think I like Kink (his tweaking live experience) and Mr G (the sound and his energy) as Live performer… they both, differently, rocks :slight_smile:

Oh yes, having releases on Macro and Running Back is a bit like having two knighthoods. I have yet to hear anything on Gerd’s label that doesn’t work for me.

1 Like

… speaking of Gerd :
I like also under Literon alias

1 Like

never knew Literon is an alias of Gerd…

one of my old favorites

1 Like
1 Like

Some serious bass solo action…

3 Likes

Excellent album full of modular textures. Strangely depressing

1 Like

some great Arthur Russell vibes from this tune. very addictive

Pedro the Lion, maybe. But… Arthur Russel?