What Are You Listening To Lately (Part 1)

My 11 month old listens to it every night! Seems to do the trick.
Did you listen to the live 8 hour version of Sleep that Max Richter did on BBC Radio 3? It was like being part of some cool live music sleep experiment.

2 Likes

They have so many versions of each song. ZTT was awesome like that. Wishful Thinking, also amazing. All the P-Machinery versions are great! All 7 versions.

Reminds me of Canto Ostinato.

1 Like

Yeah, ZTT absolutely nailed it! I had almost every version of every 12" ZTT released.
Those 12" were a master class in the remix…

1 Like

I like amped-up shoegaze

:wink:

1 Like

Went to the concert in Berlin. Shame it was in winter and it was to freezing cold to really enjoy it …couldn’t sleep at all :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah I saw him do an abridged version of Sleep at a concert in Bristol, but the Sleep bit was only an hour long, so more like a snooze really…

1 Like

Thanks! Never heard “Valley of Machine Gods” before :slight_smile:
Musiccargo Remix sounds as if it could be an outtake from “The Young Gods ‎– Everybody Knows” album
The extended version of P:Machinery has an insane, will it ever end, ending. Still a favourite of mine

Anything BJ Nilsen does is usually great!

It was the first of a 4 EP release…unfortunately, they only did that one, then went silent.

elseq has been causing me to forget my 1.5 hour commute home…not sure if that is a good thing or bad thing (I have missed the my exit a few times because of it).

5 Likes

13x0_step IS SO SICK!

2 Likes

I got lost in this countless times since it was released. So unbelievable great. Pendulu hv moda and latentcall are my favourites. Can’t get enough of the sound design and vibes on elseq and the live recordings from that period

1 Like

listening to the new actress lp and this one is my favourite:

3 Likes

so sick [really starts at 6min first bit is kinda getting it sorted]

the first 14min of this are sick too. the rest…not for me.

Some old Surgeon :

Some new Surgeon :

4 Likes

been enjoying the new Antwood lp on Planet Mu

and this “belief defect” lp on Raster.

1 Like