What Are You Listening To Lately (Part 1)

Function gets so overlooked. I listened to Incubation tirelessly, still do.

2 Likes

Yeah, good call. Incubation is top notch!

1 Like

Been basking in this guys glorious production skills lately.

2 Likes

I havenā€™t listened to Incubation in a while, will do later today. Very glad I got the lp when it came out.
Get that new comp if you like Function, there are a few unreleased tracks on it and a Volume II should follow in November !

1 Like

Wow, impressive indeed !
I looked for other tracks and really love this sound !!!

Thx mate !

2 Likes

Thanks! Of course TM404, big miss on my part! Donā€™t know Varg, but will lookout for him(her)?

Yes wowww. That was incredible. Love how every element is moving and it develops so naturally.

1 Like

glad you liked it. Iā€™ve tried to get everything he puts out on vinyl, but I only recently discovered him a few years back at a post NAMM show. The set he did kind of blew my mind. Ritual and Heavy Mask are kind of daily listeners to me.

2 Likes
1 Like

classic AFX set

also, Mylar Melodiesā€™ Fb page - the ā€œFixing the Live Modular Caseā€ audio/video is great.

3 Likes

This one makes me go crazy in wonderful way.

5 Likes

you might dig thisā€¦

4 Likes

Miles Davis keeping it real.

A kind of important facet of communication.

3 Likes

Keep it wierd with some Demdike Stare

3 Likes

Railway Raverā€™s Drop Acid Not Bombs is in my brotherā€™s all time top 10 albums.
After hearing it so many times, especially as Iā€™ve been killing it this week I have to agree.

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

the past few days I have been enjoying this ambient chill (dub or not :slight_smile: ā€¦the feather like echoed drum hits and those chords are perfectly placed.

i usually cleanse my head with this type of thing ā€¦

2 Likes