What Are You Listening To Lately (Part 1)

Noise fun.

1 Like

Little diamonds you find on Soundcloud. On repeat .

2 Likes

We saw what you did here ^^
:heart:

2 Likes

so sadly the new record is pretty…“not good” lets say. very generic, and lame lyrics. BUT…there are a couple tracks that are pretty good, and a little reminiscent of proper Propaganda

instrumentals or mixes would be cool. but things aren’t as they used to be and budgets for such luxuries dont seem to exist anymore. its more about time vs quality :frowning: the opinion of Stephen Lipson as well. miss the days of several versions of tracks

THANK YOU @AncientThing …totally forgot about John Maus. awesome stuff. I used to listen to this stuff a bunch way back when. :+1:t6:

DAMN!

3 Likes

Up there for my favorite album of the last few years, that track Romantics is like four yet going all in on being four tet

1 Like

Have you all seen this fella playing trumpet with an octatrack?!

Live Lo-Fi greatness. He needs more likes and attention.

3 Likes

this track is so good

still fresh…

2 Likes

now this is what I call west coast synthesis

1 Like

Spontaneously saw Kraftwerk in Orlando last night… still killing it.

And in 3-D no less!

9 Likes

Nearly a year since biz markie passed… Today has been a biz day…

4 Likes
2 Likes

Okay, it’s a few weeks away but I’m really looking forward to this one, co-created by Rod Modell and the Astral Industries founder.

I love it when Rod goes into mystical territory!

1 Like
1 Like

Discovered him quite recently. I just liked the cover art of Body Riddle, so tried it randomly and it turned out to be very cool record…

5 Likes

yeah he’s insane in my books, I’ve discovered him while watching a documentary about fixed gear bikes around 2014 I think, I had to pause the movie and google the soundtrack because I just had to know what dafuq did I just hear… he’s also insane live…

3 Likes

Just today in the morning fb reminded me exactly “3 years old memory”… Open air festival in Prague. :slight_smile: Yes, they are still great. (And yesterday Nick Cave played the same festival which had 2 years covid break)

1 Like