What Are You Listening To Lately (Part 1)

Anyone else get some Bandcamp goodies on the trans rights day on Friday? I got the most recent Kassel Jaeger release (Suite Obsidionale), a bunch of things from my buddy Nick/Sonnenzimmer up in Chicago, and the most recent Coppice release (a 3" cd). Pumped! I think a lot of labels and artists joined in, but apparently Bandcamp alone was able to donate over $70k to the cause :slight_smile:

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

iā€™ve been listening to Fieldhead a lot recently. His new album is a bit different to his previous stuff, which was less synthy, but I like it all. I guess itā€™s kinda introspective stuff, but thatā€™s very much my bag.
New album: https://homeassemblymusic.bandcamp.com/album/weve-all-been-swimming
Older stuff: https://fieldhead.bandcamp.com/

1 Like

This is filling my lugholes at the momentā€¦

the link should start at 18:14ā€¦so good ha ha ha
this movie is SO cheese ha haha, awesome.

rhythm AF

6 Likes

Fine, fine, fine!
Thank you, Yohon.

In keeping with the Spanish flavor, here is a tune (Iberian Nocturne) played by a couple of friends of mine - I hope you enjoyā€¦

2 Likes

My kids like it when I change it up on them, I wish a responsible adult could have witnessed the inside of my vehicle when the hook dropped and me and my kids let loose on this. Iā€™d love to see their reactions.

1 Like

goosebumps. Best singer of all time. Love her.

1 Like

Kieran is back :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:

Never get tired of thisā€¦

4 Likes

I love Ed, I remember when this came out, it signified a change in his output for me, isnā€™t this the album after his dad passed away?

This is Poppy, sheā€™s recently teamed with Diplo, and makes strangely hypnotic YouTube videos.

Steamroom series on Bandcamp. Lots to digest :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just canā€™t stop listening to this absolutely steaming banger, chainsaw teknoā€¦
Found it by accident whilst hunting.

dig it

1 Like