What Are You Listening To Lately (Part 1)

Fresh NIN:

:thup:

2 Likes

The movie is pretty cool ! Love the music too

Oddly enough sounding a lot like old NIN.

Nice video, and a big shout out to Jeff Minter too.

1 Like

Yes, a lot more grit and anger in the latest releases. I listened to the interview he did with Zane Lowe and he mentioned that they are putting more emphasis on the band for the new shows. I think the Twin Peaks appearance is a bit of a hint.

I’m looking forward to the next EP - went an preordered it yesterday, even though I’m still waiting for the vinyl of NTAE.

1 Like
4 Likes

Oh yes, this one is really great. And the interview that goes along with it is also pretty interesting.

4 Likes

I love that interview, it’s like a love letter between synth geeks.

4 Likes

“well I couldn’t have done it without you!”

“no we couldn’t have done it without YOU!”

blush

blush

7 Likes

That Korg demo is SO SICK!

3 Likes

Keith Rowe, Sachiko M, Toshimaru Nakamura & Otomo Yoshihide, ErstLive 005 [Erstwhile Records, 2005]

great document of electro-acoustic improvisation

A tune from a while back but perfect in a David Lynch world

(just ignore the arm pit scratching at the beginning…for now)

Oh and this:

I really like few things lately (when i say lately i would say these last years instead) If someone have recommendations based on that please feel free to post band-Artists name so i can discover new things :wink: thanks by advance !!!

Dan Auerbach, The Dead Weather, Royal Blood, Timber Timbre, Rival Sons, Barr Brothers, Fink, Anna Calvi, Volage “Paolina”, The Acid “Basic Instinct”, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Elysian Fields “Red Riding Hood”, The Dirtbombs, Band of Skulls “Death by Diamonds and Pearls”, Black Diamond Heavies …

2 Likes

Nice! Long story, but technically I was in Papa M at the beginning as Dave transitioned from Aerial to Papa :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes
4 Likes