What Are You Listening To Lately (Part 1)

Friend played me the new Bourbonese Qualk Archive box set last night. Blown away. Can’t find any of it online but check it out if you can. Never heard of them before. New obsession…

3 Likes

Really cool, thanks ! I’m going to look into it.

1 Like

Fully recommend that box set, listened to a few sides, loved all of it. The above vid is the only other thing of theirs I’ve heard so far, just wanted to link some music in the post quick, but looks like there’s a lot of material out there to go through :slight_smile:

Edit - here’s link to the box set. Some good back story/info too.

I found more info on discos and I’m going to try and give a listen to one of the albums. Thanks !

1 Like

Don’t know if you guys know Ignition technician from UK it’s Pete Simpson and Richard Wilkinson founder of Pirate Audio records in 1999

it’s time to speed up the tempo to 130-135 now i’m sick of this techno at 125 :joy:

2 Likes

nice discovery thank you :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

@Zerius Before all the guys like Danilo Vigorito, Rino Cerrone, Samuel L, Deetron, Brian Zentz, Christian Smith … was discover. And by the matter of fact are always there in top position on the electronic music scene.

I really love Deetron by the way :wink:

If you like it you should like a retrospective i done on my Music roots (without going to much on classics like everyone because of nostalgic thing) for GoToDetroit website :wink:

The Rino Cerrone and Player Remix are also nice !

It seems that you really like techno from early 20 century haha

1 Like

I’m DJ from my early 14 years old :wink: i take 40 years old in february
Chicago and Detroit/Underground resistance had an impact on my Djing no doubt things like Jeff Mills, Drexciya, Aux88, E-Dancer, Suburban Knights… impossible to hints everyone

1 Like

Woaa I wish you will continue on this way :scream_cat:

I like play some records, mainly house or techno but don’t have my own turntables but this is in my project when I will have more space and money haha

1 Like

Nice :wink: nice to meet you music lover :slight_smile:

1 Like

if i have one classic like one classic ever it’s this one from Ron Trent (1990), he done that one at 14 years old :

This leaves pensive, that at 14 years old

2 Likes

Sounds good too !

These days I’m more listening house / electronic stuffs like this

1 Like

anything by Grebenstein at the moment is working for me.

:sunny: THIS TRACK MADE MY SUNDAY :sunny:

1 Like

1 Like

Chemical Brothers - Exit Planet dust.

Still holds its weight.

Was that all SP1200/ MPC3000 back in 95/96?

3 Likes