What Are You Listening To Lately (Part 1)

What am I listening to lately? The sound of my tinnitus. :grinning:

4 Likes

I wonder
if you could figure out what freq your tinnitus is at, play that inverted, if it would deaden it some? Could that help or hurt :confused:

Its got to be annoying :frowning:

1 Like

im doing my new wave dance ala late 80s - 90s

1 Like

Ah, phase-cancelling it :smiley:

I would meditate on that inner sound. In the meditation group I sometimes attend we have learned to meditate on sound. One just focuses gently on a sound or whatever sounds are there and this could of course also be an inner sound like tinnitus.

It might help or at least one could “make friends” with that “annoying” sound. Let me know if you want to give it a try @Electromatic and I can help you with a simple meditation instruction.

1 Like
2 Likes

Check out these guys!

2 Likes

Show & AG :+1:t6:

1 Like

Devastating RIP :rose:

1 Like

Im actually close to flagging this as Inappropriate as its a violation of any community.

:smirk:

2 Likes
1 Like

1 Like
4 Likes

I especially like tracks 4 and 5- strong with the spirit of Mika Vainio (RIP). If you are going to choose an influence, you can’t show better taste than that and Automatisme does it justice here.

2 Likes

I just randomly bought this vinyl based on the cover art and it’s fantastic. Not sure how I missed his career thus far. Came here to post the link and saw you already had.

1 Like

Check the previous album systems. Masterpiece.
Love this artist :slight_smile:

1 Like
1 Like

With Kavus Torabi of Cardiacs, Knifeladder, Gong and more, Mike York of Coil and Téléplasmiste and Steve Davis (yes, the snooker player) on modular synths:

3 Likes