What Are You Listening To Lately

So so good!

And with the great Simon Phillips. :slight_smile:

I had a chance to do a live performance with him a few years ago, and he was so good that I wanted to stop performing and just listen to him play for a while.

The new Thom Yorke “Anima” is mesmerizing me right now. And the Netflix long-form video for it is a work of art.

PTA can do no wrong!

That just blew my brain.

Lorn just keeps surpassing himself!

I didn’t care for this song at first, but now I can’t stop listening to it. I love the characters and cynicism of San Fermin songs

Another very old timeless elektro, sit back and enjoy track I have on vinyl first pressing.

Didn’t know there was a redux version; sounds great ! I love the original but I might cop this new one nonetheless.

and :

Function, Luke Slater, Steve Bicknell, what’s not to love.

Delightfully bouncy synth work from Mariode

Such an awesome producer

Totally agree.

Top were tour scores and below was what arrived at home while I was traveling. Woot!

O.K.

this one is a little left of center, its metal up your arse. But LISTEN really LISTEN to this drummer, every snare roll, every symbol choice, every opening and closing of the the hi hats. Every tom, and try to imagine what it would take to consider to even start to have the brain to program this on an AR or DT…oh and then there are some other musicians in the song who know their shit and the lyrics are actually quite good but whatever. Im not a drummer but im learning heaps trying to program with anywhere close to the amount of expression in just one bar of this track…the drummer is mind blowing…follow if you can…

I just love all of Microlith’s stuff. Too bad he has passed away. R.I.P. Rhys.