What Are You Listening To Lately (Part 1)

@Plumwrinkles The second song sounds like something id listen to whilst on holiday in Cuba after sampling lots of rum…

1 Like

This guy is awesome. Great videos and album.

3 Likes

italo disco

2 Likes

Old DarkSyde tune on Jus’Trax (1994)

2 Likes

Not really my genre but great track and killer chorus (1.25secs) -

1 Like

Do you mean in a 1920s, carefree, running along the beach sort of way or in a homosexual sort of way?

Because yes.

Beautiful synths and a great cover…

Some nice, original flavors

1 Like

Testing my new stylus and the effectiveness of a record clamp with :

The clamp really does seem to quiet things down, it’s especially noticeable on ambiant records. It should be even better with old and somewhat battered records.

2 Likes

Yeah I liked that show. Also enjoyed John Tejada doing a short vinyl set on new year’s day:

I might have to try sampling some rum into my OT and see what happens!

I don’t use to listen radio podcast but I particularly appreciate Rinse FM podcast, such incredible artists who play really good music !

so much releases that I would like to know the id haha

oulalalalala

https://soundcloud.com/djswaggerxxx/swear

Youth code

1 Like

Aphex Twin, Juno reactor, Some rock, and there is this incredible song that someone created on the RYTM… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_f2aEQMhNE

1 Like

That Subterrae track was pretty sweet!

Yes! It’s been very inspiring lately. I downloaded a whole bunch of new sound banks, and started a new project just hearing what they did with the Rytm. They’re still small time and humble, so I’m trying to get it out there. Cheers!

1 Like

Been killing Venetian Snares lately, again!
Filth, Your Face, Detrimentalist and my all time favourite Huge Chrome Cylinder Box Unfolding.
I have pretty much all his stuff but return to these more often, plus also his Last Step slices of genius.
The man knows what he’s doing!

Can’t be bored with that amount of production bombarding my brain.

very very nice.

I don;'t understand your post. What’s the connection with aphex twin, junoreactor, and how do you know it was made with a rytm?

but I really love this tune!

There is no connection with them(Aphex, Juno), and the Rytm. it’s just what I’m listening too. The other track I posted was made with the rytm, and the comment was a reply about that track.