What Are You Listening To Lately (Part 1)

1 Like
1 Like

Him Suzy and the Mindtours crew run the most wonderful little festival here in Walesā€¦ Freerotaion. Pure vibes

1 Like

Vessel and his Octatrack

That is badassā€¦ nice to see heā€™s still flexing after his last sleepy full-length.

1 Like

Iā€™m always 2 years late to any scene. Ivy Lab is blowing my mind

If youā€™re into it, his mix of halftime is outright soooooooliiiiiiid!

along with a few other 1/2 time D&B artists like Eprom

Flume - Mixtape has had a few dozen plays

Gridlock - Formless has gotten replayed off and on for like 15 years. Solid classic!

6 Likes

The rest is pretty good as well :smiley:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCblX0RutQbkCHKDcdslThQw/videos

Express here your fondness for @ylvaā€™s sound or ask them to make new tracks:

:wink:

11 Likes

Indeed :slight_smile:
Seems there is a lot more to come. He has planned various regular releases on his nomark label until feb 2020 including a Two Fingers Full length

I love the sleepy album as well though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Itā€™s growing on me too but after seeing that ISAM tour I was initially hoping for something over the top like thatā€¦ but I guess thatā€™s what heā€™s doing as Two Fingers now.

1 Like

That halftime D&B mix is dope. Check it out @Unifono

1 Like

thanks for the recommendation :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mixes from a local DJ, Elle Fast <3 She lays out some wonderful sets. Great track selections and an excellent ear for the unique :slight_smile:

1 Like

I listened to this banger from SikTh this afternoon while I was writing my content strategy and social posts thisavoā€¦

7 Likes

Saw EPROM at a festival a couple of months ago, blew my tiny mind.

An all time favorite, love Jan

1 Like

Iā€™ve a real soft spot for Gridlock too but I donā€™t think Iā€™ve listened to them in agesā€¦ truth be told I got a bit bored by the post-Gridlock projects which all blended into much of a much-ness. Iā€™ve got fond memories of travelling to Berlin to see them at their only European gig. It was part of some horrifically badly organised festival that over-ran so much the local support acts were playing to a packed venue at 10:30pm and by the time Gridlock went on stage it was 7am and there were about 20 folk left. Pity, as they were excellent.

1 Like

Hi guys and gals been listening to these guys recently,

sound brill on a good system
2 Likes