What Are You Listening To Lately (Part 1)

The first one is equally good. A really interesting and innovative artist. Not to mention one of the best mastering engineers in the business. What a guy.

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

just discovered him through his collab with dj shadow, ‘bergschrund’ – the video is hilarious

I dig this track. What record is it from?

I go back to this guy’s work again and again.

1 Like

it’s an unreleased from Stacey Pullen on TRANSMAT
Detroit Music Festival DEMF04 (2004)

Latest classic from the master.

1 Like

Album of the year.

1 Like

Dedekind Cut - $uccessor (Ded004)
Cool ambient stuff

I keep repeating this album:

dare I say “masterpiece?” to my ears, yes.

And then I found this guy as a result of my Nicolas Jaar craze:

the internet is a deep hole, and I can barely find the time to listen to all of this crazy magic.

:-)) very genius…
i saw autechre live in cologne about 10 years ago. There was a damn hipster crowd who were talking loudly during the concert… after two tracks autechre stopped playing and just dialed in a super aggressive sawtooth, high, flanging bad ass sound… just one note… for about 40 minutes :-)))… after that, all the idiots left the room… when they all went home, they started to play their set… 2 hours … if was amazing… and the best artist statement ever :-))

4 Likes

I dance one times on the New Year Eve with a Non electronic music party, with non electronic music people… It was fun to hear that song… i really love that one younger :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit : things said deleted because OFF Topic… and there’s no need for it.

3 Likes

Isn’t everybody a little bit gay?

1 Like

Oh from what i said, it kind of joke on the dance i made… i don’t want to be homophobic in any way. I’m the opposite ! (i played so much year in gay clubs, have a lot of friends gay, bisexual, men and women so… i’m a Love Fighter ! meaning i don’t care 200% from the genre, if two people love each other, i guess there’s only one physical way to live this love physically… Thanks @bassmaster to point that fast so i can clean my joke fast as well before to start something.

ambient techno

2 Likes

I’ve actually listened to quite a bit of Adam Jay’s tracks over the holidays.
Makes me hot for the MnM and the Machinedrum.

2 Likes

Edit for a good reason