What Are You Listening To Lately (Part 1)

still digging this oldschool-stuff…still so impressed by the richness of textures, structures, timbres and mixing-skills on this LP

1 Like

Cool, thanks for the heads-up. I really like his Future Image releases. Especially My Circuits which was just all kinds of ace. Seems a different vibe here but I’m cool with that.

I got a bit crazy and splashed the big cash (and three quid of it) and grabbed a few of these sets. Went with Portland, Denver and Chicago based on a smattering of posts across forums… Now, I don’t know if it’s the usual thing with AE when you go back to re-listen to stuff after a few years and it makes a lot more sense but the Portland set up loud during my lengthy commute today was absolutely magnificent. I can foresee me getting the wallet out again in the near future…

2 Likes
1 Like

Honking and parping and low-key animation can be fun:

2 Likes

mmm, goth dub

1 Like

Very good

5 Likes

obsessed with this track last few days.

1 Like
3 Likes

Lo-fi indie band with a particular sound : the guitar and the voice of Hannah Balesi are feeling a bit far, yet present, and the structure of the songs are really interesting / not repetitive.
I love the mood of the whole album.

1 Like

Some new witch house material from CHVRN.
CHVRN - Memories

Best thing I’ve heard in a while.

1 Like

picked up incunabula on vinyl. I don’t know what it is about those synth sounds from back then. makes my heart sing. distance staring. memory vision. also Steve Hauschildt. I never quite got into emeralds but his solo gear is really enjoyable

Lovely video.

I sold him my Bastl Microgranny a year ago…
Really dig this guy!

Where do you know this album from, btw, @khaled ?
I didn’t know he was known from the other side of the Atlantic :hushed:

1 Like

oh I just stumbled on his youtube channel one day and just hit subscribe … very cool stuff in there btw

1 Like

pure piece of art.
(also the whole “gesamtkunstwerk”)

3 Likes
1 Like