What Are You Listening To Lately (Part 1)

yes. one my favorite mid-90s track.

1 Like

digging through basic channel/chain reaction/burial mix galaxy lately.
Some of their tunes are from outer space, wish I discovered them earlier :grimacing:

6 Likes

There’s always stuff to discover, their galaxy is rather wide ! That RA article is a good starting point. Also lots of great fan mixes on Soundcloud.

Speaking of mixes :

Glad to finally have it on cd. One of the best mix, ever.

Got the 3xlp at f*ckin last after it went back and forth twice to finally end up fiercely shoved into my tiny mailbox :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
4 Likes

1 Like

I’m gonna check it out! thx for the suggestion
I’m saving also vril’s mix, that guy’s music is amazing

Oh yes there’s many Basic Channel mixes, but the Arrange & Process album is unparalleled by a large margin! Such a great flow from start to finish.
But I never really liked the Maurizio stuff or most of the Chain Reaction releases, heresy I know.

1 Like

The Scion Arrange and Process live show was so good as well. Saw it at House of God in Birmingham, a night that will stay with me.

1 Like
1 Like

Yah man, this is possibly one of my favourite albums.
Im not sure if you’ve heard this but it’s worth giving a listen. Hopefully you’ll enjoy it. It’s entirely different from Sigha but somehow every time I hear techno derivatives it makes me want to wander to this after… weird…

2 Likes

Just got turned onto these guys today…their IG or YT channels worth looking into. Crazy tape stuff

2 Likes

Yeah it’s one of Blawan side projects. It’s great ! I Really like Kilner as well. Excellent 2x12" on Avian.

Ross From Friends. That album he released on Brainfeeder last year. Goddamn. It’s fucking great. Very accessible but still somehow insanely original and its got drrrrrive. Fucking love it.

3 Likes
4 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

I’ve been on a Brainfeeder~binge ever since I got the 10 year anniversary vinyl box. Best label on the planet right now.

1 Like

really digging this - just picked the record up last month…

Linkwood - FIREC026

1 Like