What Are You Listening To Lately (Part 1)

Angèle - Flou

I like how she’s rocking the beat step in her setup too.

Clara Luciani - Viscious (Lou Reed cover).

She’s amazing live. I saw her in October in Sucy-en-Brie.

2 Likes

18%20PM

1 Like

comedy gold

1 Like

He’s not well known yet but I think he’s got a good future.

1 Like

1 Like

Just copped this 12" for 5€, been listening to this side about 3-4 times in a row every morning.

4 Likes

Have had this stuck in my head for a week since you posted it.
RIP Pete Shelley.

1 Like

So to begin , this <3

Also , last week I discovered this ep

(MKDSL on this forum ?)
in this mix https://soundcloud.com/lostinether/lost-in-ether-podcast-103-nx1

and tonight I’m getting educated with Sonic Youth, which I never had the opportunity to be interested

4 Likes

Yeap I’m on the forum :grin: thanks for the mention! the “octa” in the Koctarica, the track was made on the OT, hence the name :blush:

1 Like

Thanx Soundhound for the good reference !! haha !

and "chapeau bas l’artiste " for this good EP , at the beginning of the year,
I will grab this for sure !

1 Like

3 Likes

Great tune made out of bollywood :smiley:

2 Likes

Same procedure as every year: https://www.mixcloud.com/3DM_LIVE/benji-b-bbc-radio1-2018-mixtape-part1-13-dec-2018/

Saw on insta yesterday at 16:30 that he was playing Concrete 17.00-18.00, jumped on my bike for a quick Sunday techno fix. Perfect techno ritual, layers upon layers of drones… :exploding_head:

5 Likes

Also seen live recently, along with Demdike Stare that same night. Awesome stuff!!

1 Like

Yeah incredible ! Really love what he does. He was just doing the warm up for Helena Hauff, so he just played an hour (and a half since she was late). I like Hauff stuff usually but couldn’t really cope with the 303 onslaught after the Rrose ritual.

Also in the boiler room above he plays this track which is incredible (the whole album is really) :

4 Likes

Nice!! I’m familiar with their Biokinetics album, gonna check this one out!