What Are You Listening To Lately (Part 1)

That new earl sweatshirt!

One of the best rap albums Iā€™ve heard in a long time.

Thereā€™s some production from some standing on the corner cats and I know those dudes have an OT or two in their setup. Really miss mine :frowning:

2 Likes

Source?

There were a couple times I said to myself how awfully lot like the OT timestretch or xyFX a part soundedā€¦

Andre Reiu
andrerieu-300x192

2 Likes

If ur referring to my post itā€™s just from seeing a few of their live-streams and I believe slauson Malone (Standing on the Corner) has a fact mag video or some other YouTube channel with Medhane where they make a beat live and heā€™s using an OT

1 Like

Nice. Iā€™ll go look for it. Thanks.

Got it :slight_smile:

Slauson Malone is crazy. If u havenā€™t heard the SOTC stuff highly recommend listening to Red Burns. Itā€™s in all streaming platforms SoundCloud Apple Music Spotify all that.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Good vid. Even the OT is dusty.

1 Like

one of the more remarkable releases this year for meā€¦

3 Likes
1 Like

Loving this one these days.

Dude that dude is classy af.

That first video after he ran down the stairs I was like ā€œf that is EXCELLENT!ā€

1 Like

Yeah. Have a look at Knowerā€™s videos, there are some epic moments as well :smiley:
I like the mix of lofi+maestria+humor that exhale such vids !

1 Like
1 Like

Oh yeah! I love ā€œThe Government Knowsā€ and Louis Coleā€™s ā€œBlimpā€. ā€œBank Accountā€, and ā€œWeird Part of the Nightā€ videos. Good stuff. Good good good.

Hadnā€™t seen those glorious videos you shared though, which might have topped my list!

1 Like

Dig it.

1 Like
2 Likes

Aardvark - Taraval
http://smarturl.it/TEXT047