What Are You Listening To Lately (Part 1)

Wow, missed this soundtrack. This one is really powerful

3 Likes

House classics from now & then :

“Thanks to the Norwegians we can still hear these sounds, because they kept and preserved one of the few Subharchord instruments. Musicians all over the world had been working on this unique instrument that today barely anyone even knows. A revolutionary electronic Instrument from East Germany who’s continuing development was killed by the government for political reasons…”

1 Like

This is very pleasant and builds rather nicely:

2 Likes

Biosphere is great… I interviewed him once for a concert programme, but my (and everyone else who interviewed Geir that session, it seems, had similar problems) minidisc malfunctioned and nothing was recorded in the end.

thanks for the reminder, I seem to dig out the “Posthuman” disc often for it’s range of deathrock/DnB.
Also Not Breathing, highly suggested for DIY synth/live dub/rhythmic noise.
Lately, the Lustmord Stockholm live disc and just received Richard Devine’s latest, which I am sure will inspire.

2 Likes

That’s a jam right there.

2 Likes

Absolutely! It’s the 1st electro 12 i’ve bought in years.

Epic.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s a very, very good EP.

Spot the Octatrack (it’s not too difficult)

This snuck

And this snuck

2 Likes

Must say

Great thread

And

Loving all the links

Keep it

Up

I don’t know if I found this here but it’s just so good …

3 Likes

Shieeeeeeet!

The dude is using DIY “powertools” to play “synth metal”. Very cool stuff!
Immediately had to go and listen to his output on Apple Music.

4 Likes

He’s visited Elektron:

https://www.elektronauts.com/talk/88

5 Likes

Awesome.

1 Like

Lots of new b12/firescope stuff popping up at the moment.

And probably not quite the place , but I went through russ Gabriel’s Facebook feed recently. , it’s quite interesting , Seems he’s killed off his modular rig and returned to grooveboxes and normal gear.

No audio links but a quick google / bandcamp search should reveal lots of nice things.