What Are You Listening To Lately (Part 1)

Way too much recently

1 Like

Ooh nice, seen Second Woman live this year, was insane!! Very abstract idm with epileptic inducing visuals. It put me in a trance lol :loopy:

1 Like

Funny to listen ,
The same chords of Midnight Express by G.Moroder
ā€¦
Sure that we could mix these two pieces togethrrr

ā€œThere are words,wars and musics that are repeatedā€

Man, talented dude!

1 Like

Call me old school, but Iā€™ve been constantly rocking this for the last month or so. Itā€™s been strangely inspirational for my tracks lately.

3 Likes

yes he is

Subā€™d to his channel. Thanks so much for sharing this!

1 Like

Do you remember this? Listening to it right nowā€¦ I think it was release around 96-97. Some might say this is rock, but I just can`t agree because of that acid sound :wink:

That wanderwelle track is flowing like nothing iver ever heard before. Second Woman isnt really my thing but can certainly appreciate it.

Had to get that 2x12" red vinyl

2 Likes
1 Like

Yeah itā€™s really good !

Listening to some Dungeon synth right now :

1 Like

Been busy hearing.
don'tListen
:grin:

They really donā€™t make 'em like this any more.

[EDIT] and of course:

4 Likes

Nice to see someone listening to silver bullet. Check out ā€œ20 degreesā€ with Jonny L as well.

2 Likes

I first encountered these on SnubTV in the early 90s, and while not usually my sort of thing at the time, they made a lasting impression. Iā€™ll check out the track with Jonny L as well - ta for the tip.

1 Like

I was exposed to ā€œ20s to complyā€ from the deep heat 5 compilation in 1990 (https://www.discogs.com/Various-Deep-Heat-5-Feed-The-Fever/release/85989).

The breakbeats and the vocals are ace.

3 Likes

last few months i use to listen to tutorial videos on youtube.
if i hear no interesting sounds, then itā€™s not worth watching )

2 Likes

Currently obsessed with Toxe - Blinks.
Been listening to Sega Bodega - self*care a lot recently too, as well as Mechatok - All My Time.
Basically anything that has an odd blend of sounds and influences, preferably cheesy 00ā€™s nostalgia. Obviously us millennials are getting ā€œoldā€. :tunga:

Oh and the new Dopplereffekt is a nice revisit to more rhythmic works. Great EP.

(But today Iā€™m spinning old techno classics, lots of Philus, Robert Hood, Basic Channel)

4 Likes

Daniel Davies new album, the new Suspiria score, and the reissue of El-Pā€™s Cancer for Cure.