What Are You Listening To Lately

This helps me concentrate/block out the sounds of loud building construction happening outside combined with the shock and awe of Navy fighter jets doing aerial tricks in formation.
:airplane::airplane: :airplane: :airplane::airplane:

The construction project has been going on for nearly a month now. There are times when I really wish I didn’t work from home. But at night, I’m serenaded by the fog horn… and drunken bros emerging from the Korean hotpot restaurant right around the corner. City living. But I wouldn’t trade it for the world.

OH MY GOD…that fucking Dub Side of the Moon album…i cant get away from it.
it showed up on my phone somehow…i cant get it off.

UUUUUGH!

Loved David Harrington’s and Nicolas Jaar’s Darkside project from five years back. It was like Dire Straits updated for the 2010s. Very good and mellow. Been waiting for a new album from them ever since. Now I can finally stop waiting. David August’s new album continues from where Darkside left off.

These dudes getting better with every album…

90’s Techno Stuff. awesome

Playboi Carti’s new album has great EDM background beats courtesy of Pi’erre Bourne:

WOOF!

Round One AKA Basic Channel - I’m Your Brother

Now available on streaming services.

Nothing terribly new, but stuff I wasn’t aware of until recently

Jun Kamoda!

MUSIC

That’s pretty!

It’s kind of a trip that computer music has been around for over 60 years. Even longer than commercial analog modular systems from Moog, Buchla, Serge, etc.