What Are You Listening To Lately (Part 1)

russian sound design
2 Likes

2 Likes

https://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_6music the whole day is devoted to 30 years of the UK Club Culture

2 Likes

Those two know what they’re doing, still love Broken Toys so much…

New Devine album coming soon on Aaron Funk’s Timesig label…

4 Likes

Lucky! Mine still in the snail mail…

From what I gather from it, dark heavy hip hop. with some kinda dubstep influence:

Courteous Family Collective

1 Like

Just perfect… The softness of Desmond’s sax play. Brubeck’s virtuosity and tight Morrello drums…

6 Likes

I need a few minutes after that

Aside from an interesting video :slight_smile: …that shit qualifies as music? A steve winwood sample thays been used to death…this time in an extra shitty way.

I weep for pop music :frowning:

1 Like
3 Likes

Originally posted this in the Mo’ Wax thread and then realized that it was Soul Food Taqueria that came out on MW. Still, I much prefer Tommy Guerrero’s first (to my knowledge) Album:

3 Likes

Zzzunday vibes

2 Likes

The new Hiro Kone album is so good! Great ambient industrial elektronics!

4 Likes

1 Like
1 Like

This actually ratatat. It’s a side project I guess. There’s not much albums/shows and information. From the day I’ve found this gem I find my self listening this song on repeat for days.

SInce I’m getting my hands dirty with production the song’s depth got my attention. If someone help me to analyse the song, me I got a question. Did they record the drum live? I don’t think it’s been sampled.

1 Like