What Are You Listening To Lately (Part 1)

It’s always been one of the puzzling aspects of the Octatrack that more people don’t see it’s wide range of applications. I think he’s a great example of someone thinking outside of the techno box, and I’m thankful that he reps that.

2 Likes

French band, really like there melodies, arrangement and her voice
Good Radio tune…

Same for Jain :
Damn we rocks here this time… a lot of great popular music these days, sure we don’t sing in French… but it sound good to me :slight_smile:

1 Like

I still do not get tired of this cover…
And I can’t wait for the 8th season in 2019 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like
4 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
4 Likes

Das Muster: Fehlersuche

1 Like

I fired this one up out of the blue over the weekend. It’s a gem: Amon Tobin’s Out From Out Where

1 Like

this is fun

1 Like

track “the crow” has long be
a favorite from this, of mine.

1 Like

Please listen to RP Boo’s new album. It’s fantastic

1 Like

I can’t tell what it’s actually saying, but I like thinking it says ‘learn to dance’

5 Likes

Taking a (summer) holiday from social media. It always makes me obsess on music. Last time I ended up buying everything Sunny Day Real Estate had ever recorded.

This time I fell for Mary Margaret O’Hara. I had never heard of her before reading the Pitchfork sunday review on her album Miss America and now I’ve been listening to the album on repeat and already bought it on vinyl from Discogs. Feels like being a kid again. Back then I always obsessed on one album at a time for maybe a month before I had the money to buy another album to obsess on.

Elektronauts is a good replacement for facebook too. None of the stupid selfies or news about politics. Just plain good stuff on subjects that interest me.

АЭМ “Ритм-Каскад” - Литьё

2 Likes