What Are You Listening To Lately (Part 1)

1 Like
3 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

Love his sound, he has some great studio game on YouTube.

1 Like

Lots of amazing music in this mix posted over in the We Are Time Travelers thread. Highly recommended from @Alienna

Sometimes time seems to slip by where I find myself not fully engaged in music in a way where I allow myself to let it completely take over my emotions, my state of mind and my body. This mix is definitely helping remind me. The mind is clearer, the shoulders are loosening, the anxiety is slipping away.

Some amazing stuff here, full of emotion, wonder. A sound that comes with staring at a spot, with a peaceful expression on your face, as you dream with eyes open, within a better world, one of your own creation and your own travels.

1 Like

:heart: speechless @pokk

1 Like

Very late to the party on this one but I got into Kelela the other week… Take Me Apart is a top 5 album of 2017 for sure

1 Like

the man BIg got his style from

1 Like

Fred Again (got a lot of buzz from the epic Boiler Room set, great dude it seems) has an album with UK drill rapper Headie One and it’s a very refreshing piece

I’ve been listening to this lots over the last few days.

2 Likes

1 Like
1 Like

be honest bruh, you’ve got radioactivity

:wink:

1 Like

I’m basically reduced to tears in front of the new Algiers single. Amazing group.

1 Like

That new Out of Place Artefacts album from Vril and Rodhad, good good good!

2 Likes

full song :+1:t6:

edited for better quality audio

4 Likes