What Are You Listening To Lately (Part 1)

Discovered him quite recently. I just liked the cover art of Body Riddle, so tried it randomly and it turned out to be very cool record…

5 Likes

yeah he’s insane in my books, I’ve discovered him while watching a documentary about fixed gear bikes around 2014 I think, I had to pause the movie and google the soundtrack because I just had to know what dafuq did I just hear… he’s also insane live…

3 Likes

Just today in the morning fb reminded me exactly “3 years old memory”… Open air festival in Prague. :slight_smile: Yes, they are still great. (And yesterday Nick Cave played the same festival which had 2 years covid break)

1 Like

The full session movie is back!

2 Likes

After yelling at @kryten42 for taking down a techno jam before I’d had the chance to listen to it dawned on me that solidly 90% or more of what I listen to when not engaged in my own fiddlings comes from the following threads:

Every day I get multiple new songs and even some long format mixes. I love this shit and it’s great to hear all the variety. Thanks for the music everybody!

3 Likes

really liking this whole album, but here are my two favorites

Just got a limited repress.

When techno and trance would be played in the same room.

1 Like
4 Likes

i wish they would reunite or at least come back for a tour that would be recorded in hq…

3 Likes
2 Likes

You’re too kind. :blush:

There’s tons of great music on that compilation !

1 Like

Yes I saw it. Anyway Ballacid rarely plays average stuff. :partying_face:

Wow, cool stuff! Thanks for the discovery!

2 Likes

Oh, and I keep coming back to this track. There’s something mesmerizing in this.

4 Likes