What Are You Listening To Lately

2 Likes
5 Likes

I had forgotten that he had recorded this as well. :microphone:

After hearing “Jam On Revenge” during an Autechre stream earlier this week, I got pretty heavy into some of that sort of stuff…

5 Likes

Oh dude! Jam on Revenge is one of my faves. Takes me back to my early skate days.
Reminds me of the Bones Brigade video show! Per Welander and Lance part [right from start]

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

I’ve been mostly listening to the two new Nine Inch Nails albums that were given away free yesterday. Especially the Locusts -one. Guaranteed NIN -quality. Good Old Trent.

5 Likes

Wow! I’m glad I checked here! Thanks for bringing this to my attention!

I loved Ghosts I-IV when I was young and pretentious! I’m sure this will be right up my alley now that I’m old and pretentious

Edit: just started listening to it. I can’t help but respect Reznor for releasing my favorite sorta output of his for free/cheap(all of the ghosts stuff- the first 4 was like $7 for 2 hours worth of material) this is phenomenal so far. Really digging it! Thanks again for sharing it!

3 Likes

Borderline off-topic, but I’ve spent about an hour trying to find a recording of BoC that slipped into my conscious from sub-conscience. I explored last years live set all there albums to find this one song that I HAD to rehear.

The song was Happy Cycles.

It’s so off the cuff sounding and is probably the creepiest/most ominous track they’ve ever made* that I couldn’t place it.

Not counting anything off “Tomorrow’s Harvest” which is a separate beast

2 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

Clock DVA - Clock 2 is good, yeah, but IMO might be too… depressive?.. in times like these.

1 Like

I only just came across this. I f-in love Octave One. Detroit techno funk second to none. This is an absolutely blinding show IMO

Would that be “Happy Cycling” from Music Has A Right To Children?

4 Likes

It would be

only this one seems to stand a test of time somewhat. Now don’t get mad at me.

awesome tracks guys!