What Are You Listening To Lately (Part 1)

Choooooooon.

I still enjoy your album @ignatius

1 Like

Just bought a gigantic pile of cds from a friend of mine in Helsinki. A lot of industrial stuff from Front Line Assembly, Klute, Ministry, Die Krupps, Skrew, Pitchshifter, White Zombie, Orgy etc. and a lot of weirder metal stuff like Buckethead, Thought Industry, Fudge Tunnel, Voivod, Meshuggah and so on. Many many classic albums that I’ve really missed since selling them years ago.

I’m going to spend the upcoming few weeks listening to this pile. Just resigned my Apple Music account also, I rarely listen to anything from there anymore as I have almost all the stuff I love on physical formats. There’s just no point in paying 10 euros a month for something you never use.

148 cds for 40€+postage. Really can’t beat that price. I love these times when people are getting rid of their cd-collections.

2 Likes

thank you. that’s nice to hear :slight_smile:

there’s been a new one since then. a bit different vibe… but still in the same ball park. also all modular.

2 Likes

Will check that, @ignatius :thup:

Now listening to Excavation by Haxan Cloak

and some @glitched albums

6 Likes

that Haxan Cloak record is so good. i’m anxious to see Midsommar partially because he scored it.

3 Likes

Really digging this every time I listen to it:

Which leads inevitably to:

1 Like

adding cool video version

its like old 808, with upgraded recording…so good!

1 Like

HAHAHAHA…id totally do this if i could play guitar

2 Likes

my favorite once time :slight_smile: https://youtu.be/2FH5ay-HzSU

1 Like
1 Like

lovely piece of music :slight_smile:

this amazing Instagram account:

2 Likes

Listening to a deep trip in the dreams of Alan :sunny:

6 Likes