What Are You Listening To Lately (Part 1)

I fucking love this album…

2 Likes

Unfortunately, no. I’ve only found 3 physical copies on discogs.

WOW!
I was looking at the new Moog and checking for software update for my SlimPhatty and saw this.
I freaking LOVE everything about this, except maybe that they are from Los Angeles

5 Likes

Young way back when SP-forums scientist has been doing some bigs things. Released albums on LEAVING Records and brrwd.

Mind melt shit that I thought you might like! This is his new album on LEAVING Records

3 Likes

My housemate’s friend was playing the songs that inspired him through his career (professional keyboard player) and switched to this straight from Mozart. Considering the device has 4 voice channels, there’s some genius level composing going on here.

Never heard the game before and I find it ultra awkward to think about a trading card game on a gameboy. Also having a god-tier OST for an ultra-obscure game is another level awkward.

Sometimes Nintendo just doesn’t makes sense.

I’m digging this and I don’t know why.

1 Like

Yea, I like their sound and energy and really love the vid as well. Good fun.

Here’s another one, a bit older.

3 Likes

I just watched that and a bunch of other YT stuff. They remind me of VR Sex combined with Boy Harsher, with a bit of Belgium EBM on their more dance-oriented tracks. Guess that’s why I dig it :slight_smile:

1 Like
3 Likes
1 Like

Diggin’ this one a lot :+1:t6:

1 Like

Thanks to @ NeonMelk to make me dive back. :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

Really nice new drop from our old friend Mr. Dataline:

1 Like

Today is all about this: