What Are You Listening To Lately (Part 1)

Julia Bondar has a new release. I really like it.

1 Like

I:Cube - Adore

2 Likes
2 Likes

as the soundtrack for this is not online, and a a few tracks I can’t find or don’t know who did them…
I post parts of the movie. vids start at right time for the tracks. theres a bit of talking at the start of each segment…ski movie stuff.

this movie got me going in the direction of electronic music. Propaganda hit the nail for me.
the visuals are burned in my mind when I hear these tunes. I dont know how many times I watch this movie. I miss those days of skiing…the hot dogger days, pre “extreme skiing”. [I hate getting older]

dont know who did this track…[a little talk]

Propaganda - P-Machinery [long version[too much talk]]

ive sked Tinges and Val…fucking amazing.

Propaganda - The Murder of Love [best part [only a little talk]]

Devon Square - Night Sail

screen-shot-2013-10-10-at-6-13-18-pm

Vaporwave

2 Likes

Without Giovanni Marks the LA beat scene would not sound the way it does without a doubt. From his solo projects to his work with Thavius Beck as Lab Waste it always seemed to me that they were way too far ahead of the curve.

1 Like

Bomba Estereo - Fuego

French 79 - Joshua

1 Like
1 Like

[aka Boards of Canada]

from the 1st Peel Session

5 Likes
3 Likes

Another track from the forthcoming LP from Helm

2 Likes

Can’t wait, I love Helm.

Ive been listening to the new album by this Belgian shoegaze band Slow Crush. Very nice!

~ A M B I E N T ~

The new delivery from @boboter’s label is a delicate marvel that I’ve been enjoying since it’s out.
Go check this!
You can even grab it for free for a few days (although it totally deserves its beer money).

If you’re into such ambient sweet cocoon, check also Tokyo’s Rhucle:

1 Like

Talk about promo videos! Some 80’s magic in there!

https://www.instagram.com/chatdesmond

been alternating between count bass d, dj harrison, and cannonball adderly this week.

1 Like

Album of the year, in my opinion

1 Like
3 Likes